edamame Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as ” the Agreement”) apply to the website provided by GLOBAL NAVIGATE CO., LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) provides on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”). The website provides information on restaurants, tourist attractions, and other Japanese traditions in Kansai area for foreign visitors. Users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are requested to use the Website in accordance with the Agreement.
Article 1 (Application)
- The Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company relating to the use of the Website.
- In addition to the Agreement, the Company may establish various rules and regulations concerning the use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Regulations”). These Individual Regulations, regardless of their name, shall constitute a part of the Agreement.
- In the event of any conflict between the Agreement and the Individual Regulations in the preceding article, the Individual Regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Prohibitions)
In using the Website, the User shall not do any of the following acts.
- Acts that violate laws, regulations, or public policy.
- Acts related to criminal activities
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Website including the contents of the Website.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the dunctions of the servers or networks of the Company, other Users, or any third party.
- Acts that commercially use the Information obtained from the Website.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Website.
- Acts that unauthorizedly access or attempt to unauthorizedly access to the Website.
- Atcs that collect or accumulate personal information, and so forth, concerning other Users.
- Acts that use the Website for fraudulent purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other Users of the Website or other third parties
- Acts that Directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our Website.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 3 (Suspension of Provision of the Website, and so forth)
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue providing all or part of the Website without prior notice to Users if we determine that any of the following applies
- When performing maintenance inspections or updates to the computer systems associated with the Website
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Website due to force majeure such as earthquakes, thunder, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line is down due to an accident
- In any other case in which we deem it difficult for the Company to provide the Website,
- the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of providing the Website.
Article 4 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Website is free from defects in fact or laws (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, and so forth.).
- The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User arising out of or in connection with the Website, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the individual User and any other User or third party with respect to the Website.
Article ５ (Links)
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the content of third-party websites linked to or from the Website, and is not responsible for the results of such links.
- Users are responsible for checking the terms and conditions of linked websites and using them at their own risk.
Article 6 (Copyrights)
All content (advertisements, information, articles, photographs, illustrations, text, images, pictures, logos, etc.) on the Website are protected by the operator of the Website or the copyright holder. Users are prohibited by law from reproducing, distributing, publishing, selling, or modifying these contents.
Article 7 (Changes to the Website Content)
The Company reserves the right to change, add, or discontinue the Website content at any time. The User shall consent to such changes, additions, or discontinuation.
Article 8 (Modification of the Agreement)
The Company revises the Agreement as necessary. Use of the Website after any revision of the Agreement signifies the User’s acceptance of the revised Agreement.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Website, the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
Established June 1st, 2023